A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Dartford woman dies in Darent Valley Hospital after misdiagnosis
- Paintballs reportedly blasted at vehicles driving up to 65mph on A2 near Bean
- JAILED: Eltham man 'caught red-handed' trying to smuggle millions of pounds worth of cannabis from Spain to Swanley
- VIDEO: Car drives wrong way at Northfleet bend head on into traffic
- Interview: Bake Off winner Nadiya prepares for Bluewater signing