A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Aldi confirms plans to build a store on Crayford Island
- VIDEO: Cheers! News Shopper celebrates 50th birthday with its own beer, Shopper Gold
- Bluewater's Glow exhibition centre set to close
- Clocks, dodgy washing machines, unsafe ice cream and a great pint of News Shopper