A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Stat Chat: Most people say their pet is equally or more important than family
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie
- Swanley man who was 'heavily involved in criminal dealings' jailed
- X Factor: Charlie Jones from Welling's Stereo Kicks saved in sing-off
- Swanscombe drama teacher, Peter Spence, sentenced for sex offences against teenage girl