A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- PICTURED: Dartford rugby team bare all in naked calendar
- Darent Valley to double hospital parking prices
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent