A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- JAILED: Greenhithe man strangled woman until she pretended to be DEAD
- Sidcup mum wants to defer son starting school for 12 months but claims he'll have to skip reception - and Year 7
- 'The female David Brent': Seven things you need to know about outgoing KPCC Ann Barnes
- Swanley man appears in court charged with causing death of south London firefighter