A convicted drug dealer arrested in Greenhithe has been ordered to pay back nearly £9,000 of criminal gains by the courts.
A confiscation order for £8,631 under the Proceeds of Crime Act was made against Kaysie Wright, 28, on July 25 at Maidstone Crown Court.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Kestrel Place, Waterstone Park, Greenhithe, on August 9, 2012 and Wright, of Bromley, was arrested.
He was later convicted of possession with intent to supply cannabis and was sentenced on June 28 last year to four months in prison, suspended for 18 months, a 12 month supervision order and electronic tagging.
Wright has been given six months to pay or face five months in prison.
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Your News: How you can get your south-east London and north Kent stories and pictures published
- SOUTHEASTERN: Train delays between Lewisham and Dartford
- Three men arrested after chase following theft of elderly man's car and Christmas shopping
- Lorry crashes head-on into barrier on M25 at Dartford