Five pupils at a Bexleyheath primary school have helped come up with its new logo after winning a competition to design it.
Students at Upland Primary School were asked to submit designs to show what the school in Church Road means to them.
From hundreds of entries five were picked out to be amalgamated and form the final version.
The judges were head teacher Vicky Sengupta, chair of governors Liz Dawes and London based designers Shard Design.
Mrs Sengupta said: "I couldn't be a more proud head teacher.
"We asked the children to come up with designs that represented how they felt about Upland.
"Upland is a happy, welcoming, fun and challenging place to learn and the winning designs encompassed this and matched our school motto of: 'working together, learning together and achieving together'."
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Millions slashed from youth service budgets in potentially 'devastating' cuts across London
- Prolific Bexley shoplifter and Wanted Wednesday returning face jailed for 12 weeks
- UPDATE: 'vulnerable' missing mum and her two sons found safe and well