A Belvedere four-year-old with cerebral palsy will soon have a special new bike thanks to a pub charity day which raised nearly £2,000.
Ronnie Smith, of Chequers Court in Picardy Road, needs the £2,000 specially adapted tricycle so he can ride around with his siblings Daisy, 9, Coral, 7, and Albi, 5.
Raffles, cake stalls, auctions, tombolas and a barbecue at the Corner Pin pub in Slade Green Road, Slade Green on Sunday (July 27) helped raised £1,910 - and there's still money to come in.
The rest was got through a sponsored bike ride on Saturday.
Ronnie starts at Royal Park Primary School in Sidcup in September.
Mum Charlene Smith, 28, said: "The day was amazing and it flowed so nicely.
"We had around 200 people. I would like to thank everybody who helped out to make the day go ahead and raise the money for the bike.
"Without them it would not have been possible."
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- VIDEO: Take a tour of Abbey Wood's Elizabeth Line station
- Battle of the Somme 100th anniversary - send us your photos and stories of ancestors who fought
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent
- WEATHER: Patchy rain and gusty winds throughout the day