A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit
- Police appeal for help to find missing Greenwich woman believed to be travelling across London
- Green chain events to get Bexley people walking this Autumn
- Welling army officer - who has toured Afghanistan, Iraq and Northern Ireland - is awarded MBE