A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Thamesmead Town score one of the most bizarre goals in FA Cup history
- Help to map out south-east London's air pollution hotspots by signing up to smart sensor campaign
- How did south London's bakers fare as the Great British Bake Off returned?