A pedestrian suffered head injuries when he was hit by a van in Crayford.
The man, thought to be in his 50s, was hit by a Fiat panel van in Station Road near the junction with Galloway Drive at around 7.25am.
He was rushed to King's College Hospital by ambulance, though his injuries are not thought to be life-changing.
A stretch of Station Road was closed off but was later reopened.
The driver of the van stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made.
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- WEEKEND TRAVEL: Southeastern engineering work affecting trains
- 'My eyes were burning': Neighbour's shock at Bexleyheath fire which killed two dogs as man is arrested for arson
- Sadiq Khan announces extra neighbourhood police constable for every London ward
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent