A veteran band from south east London has produced a slice of vintage rock on their new album.
Bromley and Lewisham-based RetroMuso - comprising Des McLaughlin, Robert Parr and Peter Quick – have recorded Rock n Roll Hero, an album ‘full of great guitar riffs, catchy hooks and defiant lyrics’.
The band has been rocking for more than 20 years with a sound reminiscent of Whitesnake and Queen.
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig
- Meantime's Beer Box returns with FREE gigs
- PICTURED: New look for South London venue that hosted Adele’s first gig
- ‘I used to toboggan down the hill at Greenwich Park’ - Steve Harley talks ahead of his Greenwich Music Time show