A veteran band from south east London has produced a slice of vintage rock on their new album.
Bromley and Lewisham-based RetroMuso - comprising Des McLaughlin, Robert Parr and Peter Quick – have recorded Rock n Roll Hero, an album ‘full of great guitar riffs, catchy hooks and defiant lyrics’.
The band has been rocking for more than 20 years with a sound reminiscent of Whitesnake and Queen.
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival