A summer fete will mark the re-opening of a Penge pub by quirky collective Antic.
The Goldsmiths Arms in Croydon Road is soon to relaunch as an Antic pub serving locally-brewed beers and good food.
On Saturday, August 9, it will hold its first annual summer fete in association with the Penge Tourist Board.
The shindig, from 1pm to 6pm, will hopefully become an annual event will feature stallholders, bakers and artsy locals alongside a pop-up bar with beer and cider outside the pub.
A percentage of the proceeds will go to a local charity.
Go to goldsmithsarms.com
- Are you an 'al desko' diner? See if your eating habits match other Londoners and share a pic of today's lunch
- Ladywell Food Assembly brings Kent growers and producers to Lewisham
- MAPPED: Where you can buy the exclusive new Shopper Gold beer
- New bar to open in Beckenham
- Derelict Lewisham market to be transformed into the place to be this summer