If there is someone you want to express your gratitude to, whether they donated a kidney or opened a door for you, we want to hear about it.
Here’s who readers are thanking this week:
I would like to say a very big thank the wonderful volunteers who run the Thamesmead Furniture Recycle in Thamesmead. They all work very hard and provide a fantastic service.
Linda Delieu, Community Development Officer at Trust Thamesmead
Deep heartfelt thanks to the very honest person who handed in the £50 cashback which I left in the self service till at Asda in Bexleyheath. It is really good to know that such selflessness is present in our society.
Brian Love, Barnehurst
Representatives from Perthes’ Association received a cheque in the sum of £800 at Sainsbury’s Orpington this month.
The money was raised by Sainsbury’s customers and staff over the last few months through fund raising events such as a quiz night and cake sales as well as collection boxes. Perthes’ disease is an illness of the hip joint typically affecting children and we are delighted to have been able to support this important children’s charity.
Angela Hunt (TU Clothing) and the rest of the Sainsbury's Orpington Team
Thank you Peter and Donna at Southern Components Group LTD at Acorn Estate. Thank you for your help.
Man with the broken Ford Focus
I’d like to thank my boyfriend Graham. I had a great night. Thanks babe.
Belinda Goody, Barnehurst
To send a message in for our new Thank Bank:
Post your messages in the comment box below.
And finally, text 80360, starting your message with NSTHANKS followed by a space. Texts cost your normal operator text charge.
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Sadiq Khan will not intervene in Lewisham Council compulsory purchase order dispute with Millwall
- 'Do anything because we have no cameras' - Penge biker thief evades identification as nearby CCTV camera was broken
- 'Neglected' garden transformed by Penge volunteers wins award for innovation
- Southern rail to 'restore full train service' from Tuesday as it slams 'futile' action by RMT