A Bromley man has been arrested after police uncovered around 20 cannabis plants at his home.
Officers carried out a drugs bust at a property in Park End at around 11am on Monday July 21.
Police say a 23-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of the cultivation of cannabis and taken to a south London police station.
He has been bailed until a date in September.
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'
- First micropub opens in Gravesend
- Bexley woman appointed as Scouts' first ever youth commissioner