A Bromley man has been arrested after police uncovered around 20 cannabis plants at his home.
Officers carried out a drugs bust at a property in Park End at around 11am on Monday July 21.
Police say a 23-year-old male was arrested on suspicion of the cultivation of cannabis and taken to a south London police station.
He has been bailed until a date in September.
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Thousands gather for vigil in Trafalgar Square for those killed in terrorist attack outside Parliament