A 42-year-old man was assaulted after his car was involved in a crash with another vehicle in Bexleyheath.
Detectives are now investigating the incident which happened on Sunday (July 20) at 12.40am in Erith Road.
A VW Golf and Skoda Octavia crashed into each other and the passenger in the Skoda then assaulted the driver of the Golf before fleeing the scene.
The 42-year-old man who was driving the Golf was treated at a south London hospital for face and leg injuries.
No one has been arrested but enquiries are continuing.
- 12-year-old girl sexually assaulted at swimming pool in Woolwich and police want to speak to this man
- Approval given for major Bluewater expansion
- Woman in her 20s raped near Shortlands station
- Travis and The Libertines to play at OnBlackheath festival in September
- Stolen baby items returned to grieving parents - but their car is still missing