The men charged with a Petts Wood burglary that saw a couple tied up, assaulted, and robbed, are to appear at Croydon Crown Court.
Junior Miller, 36, and Reece Williams, 23, both of north London, were at Bromley Magistrates on Thursday July 17 in connection with last month's "viscious attack".
The pair have been sent in custody to appear on Wednesday July 30 charged with burglary with violence as well as a string of other offences, including false imprisonment and posession of a firearm.
Keep up to date with proceedings on our website.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time