Meet the Jack Russell dog who loves EastEnders and thinks she’s a meerkat!
Five-year-old Luna was nominated for Pet of the Day by Mark Cawthorne from Dartford.
Luna likes “anything a bit weird”, with the list including building a camp under the table and drying clothes, driving and sightseeing and playing ball.
Her one dislike is big dogs!
Does your pet have a talent? Pretending to be a meerkat. Standing up on back legs. She's also very good at watching EastEnders.
What makes your pet so special? She's loving, slightly strange but full of enthusiasm. She's friendly to all and loves to play!
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Stat Chat: Most people say their pet is equally or more important than family
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie
- Cat dead in Mottingham after being shot in the neck
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans