Meet the Jack Russell dog who loves EastEnders and thinks she’s a meerkat!
Five-year-old Luna was nominated for Pet of the Day by Mark Cawthorne from Dartford.
Luna likes “anything a bit weird”, with the list including building a camp under the table and drying clothes, driving and sightseeing and playing ball.
Her one dislike is big dogs!
Does your pet have a talent? Pretending to be a meerkat. Standing up on back legs. She's also very good at watching EastEnders.
What makes your pet so special? She's loving, slightly strange but full of enthusiasm. She's friendly to all and loves to play!
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes
- Pet of the Day: Dave the bug provides lots of home comfort
- Pet of the Day: Charlie the Staffie is not a fan of thunder
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Bromley man's desperate plea after beloved parrot goes missing