In the hot weather even hops could do with a chill out so Sharp’s Brewery has created a limited edition freeze-distilled beer.
The single-batch brew Ice Ale by the guys behind Doom Bar is on sale at pubs across the south east until September 5 while stocks last.
The 4.2 per cent tipple is developed using refinement through freeze distillation and blending, creating a refreshing ruby red beer with berry fruit aroma and fresh hop and roast malt flavour.
Sharp’s Director of Brewing, Stuart Howe, says; “Our limited edition Ice Ale is brewed using freeze distillation which produces a smooth and clean taste. With its crisp, dry finish Ice Ale is the perfect refresher for a hot summer’s day.”
- VIDEO: Great British Bake Off bingate chef’s alternative Christmas Cake
- Restaurant spreading the love by offering free meals on Christmas Day
- JLS star JB Gill goes from pop to turkey farming in Biggin Hill - and even One Direction are fans
- PICTURED: Inside Eltham’s first micro pub, The Long Pond
- Stat Chat: 6 signs that tell if you are a foodie