In the hot weather even hops could do with a chill out so Sharp’s Brewery has created a limited edition freeze-distilled beer.
The single-batch brew Ice Ale by the guys behind Doom Bar is on sale at pubs across the south east until September 5 while stocks last.
The 4.2 per cent tipple is developed using refinement through freeze distillation and blending, creating a refreshing ruby red beer with berry fruit aroma and fresh hop and roast malt flavour.
Sharp’s Director of Brewing, Stuart Howe, says; “Our limited edition Ice Ale is brewed using freeze distillation which produces a smooth and clean taste. With its crisp, dry finish Ice Ale is the perfect refresher for a hot summer’s day.”
- How did south London's bakers fare as the Great British Bake Off returned?
- Meet the Bagel Boss bringing snacks and protein to Woolwich
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola says thank you to Bromley
- PICTURED: Inside Sidcup’s new micro pub, The Hackney Carriage
- 15 of south London’s best afternoon teas – as chosen by you