In the hot weather even hops could do with a chill out so Sharp’s Brewery has created a limited edition freeze-distilled beer.
The single-batch brew Ice Ale by the guys behind Doom Bar is on sale at pubs across the south east until September 5 while stocks last.
The 4.2 per cent tipple is developed using refinement through freeze distillation and blending, creating a refreshing ruby red beer with berry fruit aroma and fresh hop and roast malt flavour.
Sharp’s Director of Brewing, Stuart Howe, says; “Our limited edition Ice Ale is brewed using freeze distillation which produces a smooth and clean taste. With its crisp, dry finish Ice Ale is the perfect refresher for a hot summer’s day.”
- Naked beer and jazz festival coming to St Mary Cray
- Bromley pub to close for £180k makeover
- PICTURED: Refurbished Blackheath pub sets a high Standard
- 'It just snowballed really quickly': Gravesend mum's journey from travel agent to Cake Pop Princess
- Festival of Food returns to Keston