Around 40 preened pooches were on their best behaviour for a Bexley sports club dog show.
The event took place at Bexley Park Sports and Social Club in Calvert Drive on July 12.
It was well attended with 43 colourful canines competing including one seen sporting a red feather boa.
Around £60 was raised in aid of the Canterbury branch of The Dogs Trust.
Organisers told News Shopper it was so popular there are now plans to make it a regular event.
The club's social members' representative Gary Moses said: "We had some crazy categories like waggiest tail and dog which looked most like its owner.
"As the pooches paraded around looking as magnificent as they could the judges had some difficult decisions to make.
"It went really well, the sun was shining and we even seemed to get a lot of visitors who don't own dogs but came along for the show."
- Two injured after car and motorbike crash in West Wickham
- Football fans fundraise for "gorgeous" two-year-old with cancer and £500k target
- Robber who raided Petts Wood bank armed with coat hanger faces jail
- Driver destroys two cars then flees scene in Beckenham
- Confidential Lewisham Hospital records found dumped next to skip