If you enjoy taking the time to make custard from scratch you might be excited to hear Come Dine With Me is coming to south-east London.
The hit television show is returning to for another series of over-cooked lamb and questionable wine and residents from Bromley to Greenwich are invited to show their culinary prowess is somewhat more refined.
Filming is taking place in September, with the usual set up of five foodies taking turns to entertain the most opinionated of guests and dish up a prize-winning menu.
The organisers say anyone “with a passion for cooking who wants to demonstrate their skills” should apply.
If you think your cooking could win you £1,000 call 08712444142 (14p p/m) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry
- Police find drugs hidden in man’s underpants after stopping his car in Pratts Bottom
- Gravesend arts centre coffee morning raises £200 to fight cancer
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge