If you enjoy taking the time to make custard from scratch you might be excited to hear Come Dine With Me is coming to south-east London.
The hit television show is returning to for another series of over-cooked lamb and questionable wine and residents from Bromley to Greenwich are invited to show their culinary prowess is somewhat more refined.
Filming is taking place in September, with the usual set up of five foodies taking turns to entertain the most opinionated of guests and dish up a prize-winning menu.
The organisers say anyone “with a passion for cooking who wants to demonstrate their skills” should apply.
If you think your cooking could win you £1,000 call 08712444142 (14p p/m) or email email@example.com
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits
- Charing Cross signal problem causes Southeastern delays until at least 6pm
- Bexleyheath veteran awarded Russian medal after a 30 year campaign