If you enjoy taking the time to make custard from scratch you might be excited to hear Come Dine With Me is coming to south-east London.
The hit television show is returning to for another series of over-cooked lamb and questionable wine and residents from Bromley to Greenwich are invited to show their culinary prowess is somewhat more refined.
Filming is taking place in September, with the usual set up of five foodies taking turns to entertain the most opinionated of guests and dish up a prize-winning menu.
The organisers say anyone “with a passion for cooking who wants to demonstrate their skills” should apply.
If you think your cooking could win you £1,000 call 08712444142 (14p p/m) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight