Pop star Peter Andre will meet fans in Bromley tomorrow as he launches his new perfume.
Fans can meet Peter at The Perfume Shop at Intu Bromley between 11.30am and 1.30pm on Saturday (July 12) by purchasing a bottle of his new scent Forever/ Forever Young.
A maximum of 400 people will be able to meet the singer-turned-reality star.
The visit is part of his tour of The Perfume Shop stores, which will also see him in Hastings this weekend.
Intu Bromley’s general manager Marc Myers said: “We are really pleased to be able to bring Peter to Bromley in association with The Perfume Shop.
“This year we’ve had visits from Ashley Banjo, Jordan Banjo and Perry Keely from Diversity, Tom Parker from The Wanted, Chris & Wes, and Twist & Pulse.
“We know Peter is very popular so we’re looking forward to seeing a lot of locals come to the centre.”
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term