The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- Police hunt man after sex assault on DLR train to Lewisham