The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- High Court ruling on Gravesend's Heritage Quarter due on Monday
- Gravesham Labour criticised for letting foreign workers deliver leaflets on immigration control
- Celebrity chef duo open Bromley College's new restaurant
- Do you think 'London's highest paid councillor' has too many jobs?