The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway