The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Will Father Christmas arrive in an ambulance this year?
- VIDEO: Greenwich pupils feed hungry shoppers with 'mince flies'
- Woolwich listed building could be demolished for Crossrail square