The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Happy birthday to us! 50 fabulous years of News Shopper
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- Bexley Foodbank's Erith distribution centre upgrades with news that people depending on it has nearly doubled in last year
- Ebbsfleet Garden City name Medway Council's Robin Cooper as new chief executive
- Fatal crash closes M20 near Wrotham