The date has been set for the trial of a Bromley woman alleged to have killed a man after ramming him with a trolley in M&S.
Melanie Buck, 32, of Chelford Road, was charged with manslaughter at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in February.
She is accused of attacking fellow shopper Michael Buckley, 60, in a moment of rage at the store in High Street, Bromley, in 2012.
After Mr Buckley died in hospital following further health complications Buck, also charged with GBH, was arrested for manslaughter.
Her trial date is set for April 7 at Croydon Crown Court.
- Bromley Comedy Club returns this weekend
- Kent police warning as thick fog coats south east - and cancels Woolwich Ferry
- Greenwich Market goes green this Friday
- 5 things to see and do in...New Eltham
- 20 super summery selfies that might put a smile on your face