A new nightclub hopes to bring West End glamour to Beckenham.
Father of three Michael Lock, 34, is part of a three-strong team behind Time in Southend Road, which opened this month as a quirky cocktail bar and VIP club downstairs.
With experience of running parties in Ibiza, Marbella and the West End, Bromley resident Michael is hoping to attract a smart crowd, with an over 25s policy on Fridays and over 21s on Saturdays.
He said: “I have huge experience on running events and knowing what works.
“I’ve been to so many amazing venues and I’ve taken a little piece from each one and tried to put a bit of that into Time.”
In the coming weeks, Michael hopes to open a restaurant at Time and expand from Thursday, Friday, Saturday opening to seven days a week, including breakfasts and coffees from 8am.
Michael said he also wants to help people and on August 1 is throwing a fundraising party for an old school friend’s daughter, Scarlett, who needs an operation to walk without a frame.
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- 5 stunning photographs capture a Summer of Fun at The O2
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Circus returning to Gravesend for bank holiday weekend
- Science Museum’s London scavenger hunt to mark new exhibit opening