Today’s Pet of the Day is surely one of the most striking dogs you’ll ever see – she’s also kind and clever.
Makita, a three-year-old Alaskan malamute, was nominated by Dominique Goodall from Swanley.
This beautiful dog’s likes are snow, sleep and comfy beds. Her dislikes are cats, flies and spiders.
Does your pet have a talent? She's intelligent enough to know the time.
What makes your pet so special? She was rescued at five weeks old and reared inside the family. She's also dealt with a dog attack when she was a little more than a year old. She hasn't got a mean bone in her body, as her best friends are a shih tzu and a 10-month-old baby.
- This is how your dog or cat could save the life of another pet
- GALLERY: Which of these 300-plus dogs should go through to our Cute Pets final?
- Our Cute Pets photo competition for 2016 is GO - and we want to see your dogs first
- A dog IS just for Easter! Barking Mad plan gives people a furry friend this Easter
- 11 heartwarming pictures of animals to get you through Blue Monday