Today’s Pet of the Day is surely one of the most striking dogs you’ll ever see – she’s also kind and clever.
Makita, a three-year-old Alaskan malamute, was nominated by Dominique Goodall from Swanley.
This beautiful dog’s likes are snow, sleep and comfy beds. Her dislikes are cats, flies and spiders.
Does your pet have a talent? She's intelligent enough to know the time.
What makes your pet so special? She was rescued at five weeks old and reared inside the family. She's also dealt with a dog attack when she was a little more than a year old. She hasn't got a mean bone in her body, as her best friends are a shih tzu and a 10-month-old baby.
- Pet owners warned to watch out for poisonous plants in Chelsea Flower Show week
- Pet of the Week: Bootsie (and her mouse)
- Pet of the Week: Freddie Krueger has a soft side
- **WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE** Deadly disease threatens healthy dogs across London and Kent
- Pet of the Day: Rescue pony Bea has star quality