The Crittals Corner underpass in Sidcup has flooded following extensive rainfall in the last 24 hours.
Pictures were posted by Martin Peaple on Facebook group Orpington gossip, with the comment: "The underpass at Crittals Corner is flooded no way through unless you like wet feet."
The underpass is susceptible to flooding and was out of action when gale force winds and torrential rain swept across south east London and Kent in December last year.
- Police detain man on bridge near Blackwall Tunnel
- Thousands of pro-EU protesters take to the streets
- Westminster attack: Family of murdered officer thank police and public for support
- Westminster terror attack 'over within 82 seconds'
- TRAVEL: Three central London stations closed for engineering work