The Crittals Corner underpass in Sidcup has flooded following extensive rainfall in the last 24 hours.
Pictures were posted by Martin Peaple on Facebook group Orpington gossip, with the comment: "The underpass at Crittals Corner is flooded no way through unless you like wet feet."
The underpass is susceptible to flooding and was out of action when gale force winds and torrential rain swept across south east London and Kent in December last year.
- Bromley fight leads to police seizing rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- Love-struck Crystal Palace fan's Twitter plea to find mystery woman he met on train
- Police called after woman threatens to jump into River Thames in Greenhithe
- Dartford tunnel closed after crash