The Crittals Corner underpass in Sidcup has flooded following extensive rainfall in the last 24 hours.
Pictures were posted by Martin Peaple on Facebook group Orpington gossip, with the comment: "The underpass at Crittals Corner is flooded no way through unless you like wet feet."
The underpass is susceptible to flooding and was out of action when gale force winds and torrential rain swept across south east London and Kent in December last year.
- Lorry crash causes MORE CHAOS on Dartford Crossing
- TRAVEL: Blackwall Tunnel closure causes EIGHT MILE queues
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent
- UPDATE: Woman cut from car after six vehicle crash on Dartford Crossing
- Dog rescued after getting stuck in sinking mud at Greenhithe