The Crittals Corner underpass in Sidcup has flooded following extensive rainfall in the last 24 hours.
Pictures were posted by Martin Peaple on Facebook group Orpington gossip, with the comment: "The underpass at Crittals Corner is flooded no way through unless you like wet feet."
The underpass is susceptible to flooding and was out of action when gale force winds and torrential rain swept across south east London and Kent in December last year.
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home
- EXPECT DELAYS: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing after crash
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- PICTURED: Astley Day centre in Bromley raises £1,000 with annual summer fete
- Man and woman deny drug charges after seizure of three cannabis factories and weapons in Belvedere