Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Eltham teacher becomes star of TV ad campaign
- Work to reduce flooding in St Mary Cray begins
- Road in Beckenham closed for emergency repairs to collapsed sewer
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator