Bromley families are being given the chance to explore ancient Rome this summer.
Crofton Roman Villa in Orpington is giving the borough's modern residents a snapshot into Noviomagus, a lost roman town in West Wickham.
Alongside the Kent Archaeological Rescue Unit, the team will be hosting an event on July 20 as part of the Festival of British Archaeology.
The showcase will run from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature children's dress up, replicas, and historic finds such as an authentic rim of a Roman wheel.
Adult entry is £1.50 and children go for £1 – more info here.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Work halted on clearing 18,000-tonne Waste4Fuel dump after contaminated waste found
- WANTED: Police hunt 18 suspects in connection with violence at Millwall v Leicester City FA Cup match
- What to do with your old £1 coins and by when - with new pound coin coming this month
- National Offer Day: Thousands of children across UK set to miss out on first choice of secondary school place