Petts Wood and Beckenham are to be handed a little taste of Brittany this month as the French market makes a welcome comeback.
Stalls plating up hog roasts, crepes, Breton cakes, and other holiday favourites sprang up for the first time in April and attracted keen interest from eager foodies.
After a successful event the treats are set to return over July 18-19, before moving to Beckenham a day later.
And as well as traditional French food and drink, cuisine from across the Mediterranean will again play a part, with dishes from Italian pastries, to Spanish paella, to Turkish baklavas all on offer.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- CUTE PETS: Just one week left in dogs' category - see all the 240+ photos so far here
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish