The Cray Festival returned this year to showcase the community's greatest creative talents.
Held on Saturday July 5 in St Mary Cray Recreation Park, the event featured arts and craft workshops, live music, and food and drinks stalls throughout the afternoon.
As well as the more 'normal' activities, organisers also brought in some interesting painting pursuits, and splashed out on go karts, birds of prey, and even an exhibition of full-size props and replicas from some of the most famous films of all time.
It was put on by Friends of Cray Festival, alongside events organisation Talking Box.
- Two taken to hospital after police car crash in Bexleyheath
- Head of the Metropolitan Police announces retirement
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- EXPECT DELAYS: Heavy traffic on A2 in Greenwich after crash
- Millwall decision delayed again 'pending an investigation'