The Cray Festival returned this year to showcase the community's greatest creative talents.
Held on Saturday July 5 in St Mary Cray Recreation Park, the event featured arts and craft workshops, live music, and food and drinks stalls throughout the afternoon.
As well as the more 'normal' activities, organisers also brought in some interesting painting pursuits, and splashed out on go karts, birds of prey, and even an exhibition of full-size props and replicas from some of the most famous films of all time.
It was put on by Friends of Cray Festival, alongside events organisation Talking Box.
- 'There is no need to hide': Gravesend freemasons open up
- Mayor of Bromley celebrates West Wickham pub re-opening
- Beckenham ambulance worker honoured with award
- 5 Thoughts: Bah humbug to Christmas starting before December
- Bluewater and Intu Bromley gear up for Black Friday madness