The Cray Festival returned this year to showcase the community's greatest creative talents.
Held on Saturday July 5 in St Mary Cray Recreation Park, the event featured arts and craft workshops, live music, and food and drinks stalls throughout the afternoon.
As well as the more 'normal' activities, organisers also brought in some interesting painting pursuits, and splashed out on go karts, birds of prey, and even an exhibition of full-size props and replicas from some of the most famous films of all time.
It was put on by Friends of Cray Festival, alongside events organisation Talking Box.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway