The Cray Festival returned this year to showcase the community's greatest creative talents.
Held on Saturday July 5 in St Mary Cray Recreation Park, the event featured arts and craft workshops, live music, and food and drinks stalls throughout the afternoon.
As well as the more 'normal' activities, organisers also brought in some interesting painting pursuits, and splashed out on go karts, birds of prey, and even an exhibition of full-size props and replicas from some of the most famous films of all time.
It was put on by Friends of Cray Festival, alongside events organisation Talking Box.
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- 'Jordan was preparing to go on a family holiday - now his parents are planning his funeral', police chief says on day arrest made and £10k reward is offered
- 'Simply unbelievable': Strangers turn up with car loads of toys to help a burgled pre-school
- Forest Hill restaurant sparks fury with a tasteless comment saying cats 'taste great with Pinot Grigio'
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield