The Cray Festival returned this year to showcase the community's greatest creative talents.
Held on Saturday July 5 in St Mary Cray Recreation Park, the event featured arts and craft workshops, live music, and food and drinks stalls throughout the afternoon.
As well as the more 'normal' activities, organisers also brought in some interesting painting pursuits, and splashed out on go karts, birds of prey, and even an exhibition of full-size props and replicas from some of the most famous films of all time.
It was put on by Friends of Cray Festival, alongside events organisation Talking Box.
- Broken down van blocks two lanes at Dartford Tunnel
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?