The Cray Festival returned this year to showcase the community's greatest creative talents.
Held on Saturday July 5 in St Mary Cray Recreation Park, the event featured arts and craft workshops, live music, and food and drinks stalls throughout the afternoon.
As well as the more 'normal' activities, organisers also brought in some interesting painting pursuits, and splashed out on go karts, birds of prey, and even an exhibition of full-size props and replicas from some of the most famous films of all time.
It was put on by Friends of Cray Festival, alongside events organisation Talking Box.
- Man dies in house fire in Orpington
- Greenwich man charged with rape of girl in Thamesmead
- Woman's life work at risk due to damning Ofsted report
- Fourth man charged over murder of Ben Fasina in Thamesmead
- 20-year-old Gravesend man guilty of raping and assaulting a young boy