The Cray Festival returned this year to showcase the community's greatest creative talents.
Held on Saturday July 5 in St Mary Cray Recreation Park, the event featured arts and craft workshops, live music, and food and drinks stalls throughout the afternoon.
As well as the more 'normal' activities, organisers also brought in some interesting painting pursuits, and splashed out on go karts, birds of prey, and even an exhibition of full-size props and replicas from some of the most famous films of all time.
It was put on by Friends of Cray Festival, alongside events organisation Talking Box.
- Would-be robber demands woman's car keys and pushes her in the face at Beckenham cinema
- Eltham man jailed for life for murder of homeless man with sawn-off shot gun
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Smoking mums-to-be: Figures reveal where in the capital most mums smoke during pregnancy
- Bromley X Factor star performs homecoming gig ahead of final