Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich Comedy Festival to return with big names and new home
Greenwich Comedy Festival is set to return in September at a new venue and with new sponsors.
Marquee names include Rich Hall, Milton Jones, Cardinal Burns and Nina Conti.
The much-loved festival, from September 24 to 28, has now moved to the iconic National Maritime Museum and is now sponsored by Magners.
Once again, it will be home to a heavyweight line-up which also includes David O’Doherty, Father Ted star Ardal O’Hanlon, Canadian punmaster Stewart Francis, Stephen K Amos, Arthur Smith, Aisling Bea and Seann Walsh.
Producer Cass Briggs said: “We’re so excited to be bringing the festival back this year in all its glory.
"We have a beautiful new home and fantastic new sponsor and this combined with a superb selection of comedians marks a new and exciting chapter for the festival.”
Each night, the festival will offer great comedy in a Big Top, Little Top and live music on the bandstand, as well as food and drink.
Tickets cost from £15. Go to greenwichcomedyfestival.co.uk
- Groundbreaking dance gets live Woolwich Big Screen showing
- Angelina Ballerina ready to dance into Dartford
- Irish dancers take to Dartford High Street
- South east London and north Kent ballet youngsters picked for major Bromley show
- Greenwich Comedy Festival to return with big names and new home