The children of an Orpington infant school took part in a celebration of dance last week - performing traditional dances from Spain, Greece, Mexico and Germany.
The youngsters, from Darrick Wood Infant School, Lovibonds Avenue, showed off their moves in front of mayor of Bromley Councillor Julian Benington last Friday (July 4).
This was followed by a hard earned picnic lunch, enjoyed by the nippers - aged three to seven - and their parents.
The children and teachers from Darrick Wood Infant School with mayor of Bromley Councillor Julian Benington
A spokeswoman for the school said: "It was really lovely. The mayor said he had a very enjoyable morning.
"All the children's parents came down and had a great time - it was a really lovely celebration of dance."
- Dartford man jailed for throwing corrosive liquid at good Samaritan breaking up fight
- VIDEO: Burglars steal from Erith care home
- Grandmother criticises 'lack of security' at shopping centre after pickpocket snatches precious grandchildren photos
- Plumstead man who admitted one-punch manslaughter of banker cleared of murder
- UPDATE: Delays at Beckenham Junction following electrical failure