Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Youngsters from Orpington infant school celebrate dance from around the world
The children of an Orpington infant school took part in a celebration of dance last week - performing traditional dances from Spain, Greece, Mexico and Germany.
The youngsters, from Darrick Wood Infant School, Lovibonds Avenue, showed off their moves in front of mayor of Bromley Councillor Julian Benington last Friday (July 4).
This was followed by a hard earned picnic lunch, enjoyed by the nippers - aged three to seven - and their parents.
The children and teachers from Darrick Wood Infant School with mayor of Bromley Councillor Julian Benington
A spokeswoman for the school said: "It was really lovely. The mayor said he had a very enjoyable morning.
"All the children's parents came down and had a great time - it was a really lovely celebration of dance."
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council