The children of an Orpington infant school took part in a celebration of dance last week - performing traditional dances from Spain, Greece, Mexico and Germany.
The youngsters, from Darrick Wood Infant School, Lovibonds Avenue, showed off their moves in front of mayor of Bromley Councillor Julian Benington last Friday (July 4).
This was followed by a hard earned picnic lunch, enjoyed by the nippers - aged three to seven - and their parents.
The children and teachers from Darrick Wood Infant School with mayor of Bromley Councillor Julian Benington
A spokeswoman for the school said: "It was really lovely. The mayor said he had a very enjoyable morning.
"All the children's parents came down and had a great time - it was a really lovely celebration of dance."
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- New celeb-endorsed festival coming to Penge
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- Steampunk event hits Abbey Wood's Crossness Pumping Station
- Greenhithe woman is Simon Cowell's 'idea of hell'