Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: Overturned car in Catford after Southend Lane crash
A man was taken to hospital with a chest injury after a two-vehicle crash in Catford where a car flipped over.
Five firefighters attended the collision in Southend Lane on July 8 after London Fire Brigade (LFB) staff were called at 7.30pm.
Nobody was trapped but London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff treated a man in his 20s for a chest injury. He was taken to King's College Hospital as a priority.
One fire crew from Forest Hill cleared up fuel on the road to make the area safe.
An LFB spokeswoman said: “We were called at 7.30pm. Two cars were in a collision, nobody was trapped. Two people were injured, both were treated by London Ambulance Service.”
There was heavy traffic in the area following the collision.
- UPDATE: Armed police in South Darenth after woman rushed to hospital
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Popular Greenwich market wins award
- Old people's charity being 'thrown out' of Swanley base by council