Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you