Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival