Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Woolwich's Firepower museum wins excellence award
- 7 cool things to see and do at Hyper Japan festival in Greenwich
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Secret gardens opened to public in June