Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north Kent and south east London
- Union J and Mr Tumble among the big names at UK's biggest family event at British Summer Time Hyde Park
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- Kidbrooke Beer Festival is back for Bank Holiday
- Meantime's BrewFest to return in Greenwich