Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Grayson Perry unveils museum at infamous Beckenham mental hospital