Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Entertainments to fill Eltham Palace
Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- Goldsmiths Arms in Penge set for first annual summer fete
- Erith shopping centre plans Pet Day
- 5 of the best places to Pick Your Own fruit and vegetables in north Kent and south east London
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- 11 things you must see this week (July 23 to 30)