Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Entertainments to fill Eltham Palace
Eltham Palace’s grounds, garden and great hall will be thrown open for free on July 20 as it hosts a day of entertainments.
Greenwich Dance and Greenwich Council have teamed up for the fifth Greenwich World Cultural Festival, which will see creative workshops, art, theatre, music, dance and circus events throughout the afternoon from 12.30pm to 4.30pm.
Greenwich Dance Artistic Director Kat Bridge said: “It’s such a special environment and animating the gardens and Great Hall with a range of fantastic artists is a treat for audiences and for us as the producer.
Go to greenwichdance.org.uk
- Bromley on the Bakerloo line - 10 other things bound to happen by 2040
- Photofun: View from your window - what can you see outside right now?
- 14 things you must see this week
- 5 things to see and do in...Sundridge Park
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (July 26 to 27)