The chance to get antiques and collectable valued for free, and to possibly get your mug on telly, is coming to Kent.
BBC’s Flog It, fronted by Paul Martin, will be at Chiddingstone Castle next Thursday (July 17).
People can bring three items that they may be interested in selling, which will be valued by experts. They then have the opportunity to decide if they want it to go to auction.
Everyone who goes along will get a free valuation, regardless of it they are filmed or not.
Series producer Louise Hibbins said: “We always receive a warm welcome when we come to Kent, the castle and gardens will provide the perfect setting for our filming; our experts are all looking forward to welcoming people along for their free valuations in such impressive surroundings.
“If you’ve ever wondered how much your boot sale bargains or clutter in the loft might be worth, now is your chance to find out.”
- What’s on this weekend: 11 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: An Olympic champion, Nobel prize winner and Doreen Lawrence among those #ProudtobeGreenwich
- Chance to join amazing adventurer in climb up the O2 for Father’s Day
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer
- 9 things to do in north Kent and south east London this bank holiday and half term