The chance to get antiques and collectable valued for free, and to possibly get your mug on telly, is coming to Kent.
BBC’s Flog It, fronted by Paul Martin, will be at Chiddingstone Castle next Thursday (July 17).
People can bring three items that they may be interested in selling, which will be valued by experts. They then have the opportunity to decide if they want it to go to auction.
Everyone who goes along will get a free valuation, regardless of it they are filmed or not.
Series producer Louise Hibbins said: “We always receive a warm welcome when we come to Kent, the castle and gardens will provide the perfect setting for our filming; our experts are all looking forward to welcoming people along for their free valuations in such impressive surroundings.
“If you’ve ever wondered how much your boot sale bargains or clutter in the loft might be worth, now is your chance to find out.”
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- What you need to know about Pride in London this weekend
- 13 things not to be missed at Sydenham Arts’ Summer Festival and Arts Trail
- Free street dance classes for young people in Honor Oak
- Cycle ride to tour Kent's hopfields from Gravesend Cyclopark