The chance to get antiques and collectable valued for free, and to possibly get your mug on telly, is coming to Kent.
BBC’s Flog It, fronted by Paul Martin, will be at Chiddingstone Castle next Thursday (July 17).
People can bring three items that they may be interested in selling, which will be valued by experts. They then have the opportunity to decide if they want it to go to auction.
Everyone who goes along will get a free valuation, regardless of it they are filmed or not.
Series producer Louise Hibbins said: “We always receive a warm welcome when we come to Kent, the castle and gardens will provide the perfect setting for our filming; our experts are all looking forward to welcoming people along for their free valuations in such impressive surroundings.
“If you’ve ever wondered how much your boot sale bargains or clutter in the loft might be worth, now is your chance to find out.”
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent