Multi platinum rockers Linkin Park are heading to Greenwich on this autumn’s European tour.
The gig at the O2 on November 23 was announced this morning and tickets will go on sale on Friday (July 11) at 9am.
The Grammy-winning group, who have sold 50million records released their critically lauded sixth album The Hunting Party in June, on the same day the headlined Download Festival.
It went to number one on iTunes in 67 countries.
The band will be supported on the tour by Of Mice and Men.
Go to linkinpark.com
- Lauryn Hill announces intimate Greenwich gig
- Music award for aspiring musicians in memory of Greenwich guitarist Ed Renshaw
- Mayor of London's busking finalists from Lewisham and Greenwich cite the King of Pop as muse
- Sixties stars to swing again in Bromley
- Chislehurst gets ready to Rock this weekend