Multi platinum rockers Linkin Park are heading to Greenwich on this autumn’s European tour.
The gig at the O2 on November 23 was announced this morning and tickets will go on sale on Friday (July 11) at 9am.
The Grammy-winning group, who have sold 50million records released their critically lauded sixth album The Hunting Party in June, on the same day the headlined Download Festival.
It went to number one on iTunes in 67 countries.
The band will be supported on the tour by Of Mice and Men.
Go to linkinpark.com
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich
- ‘Fame is not something I have ever wanted’ – why shyness is not holding singer Birdy back as she heads out on tour
- Jazz musician names new album after Plumstead road near where he grew up
- PICTURES: 14 things we learnt from Bryan Adams’ gig at Sandown Park
- Lianne La Havas headlines LeeFest packed with pirates, mermaids and 'unmissable moments'