Multi platinum rockers Linkin Park are heading to Greenwich on this autumn’s European tour.
The gig at the O2 on November 23 was announced this morning and tickets will go on sale on Friday (July 11) at 9am.
The Grammy-winning group, who have sold 50million records released their critically lauded sixth album The Hunting Party in June, on the same day the headlined Download Festival.
It went to number one on iTunes in 67 countries.
The band will be supported on the tour by Of Mice and Men.
Go to linkinpark.com
- James frontman Tim Booth talks about sex, religion and how he owes his success to a marker pen
- Welling schoolboy Charlie Jones 'loving' X Factor experience despite near misses and Twitter sneers from former Apprentice
- Deep Purple announce rare Greenwich show
- Dartford schoolboy Charlie Jones gets through to week four of X Factor with Stereo Kicks
- Life threatening illness won't stop reformed band's big Dartford gig