Multi platinum rockers Linkin Park are heading to Greenwich on this autumn’s European tour.
The gig at the O2 on November 23 was announced this morning and tickets will go on sale on Friday (July 11) at 9am.
The Grammy-winning group, who have sold 50million records released their critically lauded sixth album The Hunting Party in June, on the same day the headlined Download Festival.
It went to number one on iTunes in 67 countries.
The band will be supported on the tour by Of Mice and Men.
Go to linkinpark.com
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich