Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- PubSpy reviews The Rising Sun, Lewisham
- Violent Bexley burglars jailed after woman filmed their flat break-in on her phone
- Formal investigation launched over 'significant' problems at the PRUH in Farnborough
- Joshua Caird, accused of the murder of Stone mum, Donna Eastwood, 26, 'too ill' to appear in court
- Millwall fans 'worst in London' while Charlton and Crystal Palace fare better