Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Goldsmiths professor wins diversity award
- Erith woman's anger at Wetherspoon's 'lack of compassion' following father's bathroom fall
- Lewisham Islamic Centre joins wife of British hostage in IS release plea
- UPDATE: Woman in serious condition following Hither Green road traffic accident
- Six fire engines fight to tackle third Waste4Fuel blaze in St Paul's Cray this week