Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woman treated for smoke inhalation after house fire in Beckenham
Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley