Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- PICTURED: Dying friend’s last wish inspires Orpington man to shed 146lbs
- Swanley man who was 'heavily involved in criminal dealings' jailed
- Cat dead in Mottingham after being shot in the neck
- Greenwich Park introduces pay to pee policy at toilets
- PICTURES: Bromley's colourful Diwali celebrations