Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- TRAVEL: Car and lorry crash in New Cross
- ‘It’s OAP’s 11’ – The Hatton Garden Job's director and producer tell us what to expect from the film
- Two men and three teens arrested after reported robbery in Gravesend
- This is how to beat the deadly effect of sitting at a desk all day - and, no, it's not the gym
- Teenage pilot on solo flight around the world touches down at Biggin Hill Airport