Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- 'Do anything because we have no cameras' - Penge biker thief evades identification as nearby CCTV camera was broken
- 'Neglected' garden transformed by Penge volunteers wins award for innovation
- Southern rail to 'restore full train service' from Tuesday as it slams 'futile' action by RMT
- Police and family issue appeal to find missing Welling student