Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woman treated for smoke inhalation after house fire in Beckenham
Over twenty firefighters were called to a house fire in Beckenham yesterday.
Crews from Beckenham, Bromley, Orpington, and Woodside fire stations attended an incident in Deveraux Close at about 1.30pm.
A woman was treated by London Ambulance Service for smoke inhalation at the scene, and two people had left the property before the brigade arrived.
The emergency services were called at 1.24pm and the blaze was under control around an hour later.
The cause of the fire is being investigated.
- GCSE results day: All the news and pictures
- Southeastern appoints new managing director with Thameslink Programme underway
- Hit-and-run leaves motorcyclist in hospital with leg injury
- Man rushed to hospital after Forest Hill stabbing
- No proper disabled access for eight months at Empire Cinema in Bromley
Comments are closed on this article.