Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Scouting for Girls, The Beat to headline Dartford Festival
Scouting for Girls lead an impressive bill at this year’s Dartford Festival (July 19 and 20).
The band, whose hits include She’s So Lovely and Elvis Ain’t Dead, have headlined shows at Wembley Arena and this summer played British Summer Time at Hyde Park and the Hop Farm Music Festival.
They will play the main stage on the second day of the weekend festival, Sunday (July 20).
Later on Sunday, 2-tone band The Beat – famous for hits like Mirror in the Bathroom and Too Nice to Talk to – will perform their blend of ska, pop, reggae and punk.
Saturday’s headliner is 17-year-old Luke Friend, who finished third in the X Factor last year.
Go to dartford.gov.uk/festival
- VIDEO: Bromley pop star Pixie Lott took 'risk' with new album
- Interview: Deptford band Athlete ready for rare homecoming gig at On Blackheath festival
- South east London band RetroMuso serve up classic rock sound
- Classical music prodigy Chloe Hanslip to join Kent's young musicians in concert
- Nashville actor Sam Palladio's southern US accent was made in Sidcup