Scouting for Girls lead an impressive bill at this year’s Dartford Festival (July 19 and 20).
The band, whose hits include She’s So Lovely and Elvis Ain’t Dead, have headlined shows at Wembley Arena and this summer played British Summer Time at Hyde Park and the Hop Farm Music Festival.
They will play the main stage on the second day of the weekend festival, Sunday (July 20).
Later on Sunday, 2-tone band The Beat – famous for hits like Mirror in the Bathroom and Too Nice to Talk to – will perform their blend of ska, pop, reggae and punk.
Saturday’s headliner is 17-year-old Luke Friend, who finished third in the X Factor last year.
Go to dartford.gov.uk/festival
- VIDEO: Katy B performs and answers questions
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Ron E Carter overcomes obstacles to record new album
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight