Scouting for Girls lead an impressive bill at this year’s Dartford Festival (July 19 and 20).
The band, whose hits include She’s So Lovely and Elvis Ain’t Dead, have headlined shows at Wembley Arena and this summer played British Summer Time at Hyde Park and the Hop Farm Music Festival.
They will play the main stage on the second day of the weekend festival, Sunday (July 20).
Later on Sunday, 2-tone band The Beat – famous for hits like Mirror in the Bathroom and Too Nice to Talk to – will perform their blend of ska, pop, reggae and punk.
Saturday’s headliner is 17-year-old Luke Friend, who finished third in the X Factor last year.
Go to dartford.gov.uk/festival
- Fleetwood Mac add fifth Greenwich show
- S Club 7 reach for Greenwich following Children in Need reunion
- VIDEO X Factor: Welling's Charlie Jones and Stereo Kicks swing through Big Band week
- Bette Midler and Ariana Grande announce Greenwich shows
- The Who, Paul Weller and Johnny Marr announced for British Summer Time at Hyde Park