Scouting for Girls lead an impressive bill at this year’s Dartford Festival (July 19 and 20).
The band, whose hits include She’s So Lovely and Elvis Ain’t Dead, have headlined shows at Wembley Arena and this summer played British Summer Time at Hyde Park and the Hop Farm Music Festival.
They will play the main stage on the second day of the weekend festival, Sunday (July 20).
Later on Sunday, 2-tone band The Beat – famous for hits like Mirror in the Bathroom and Too Nice to Talk to – will perform their blend of ska, pop, reggae and punk.
Saturday’s headliner is 17-year-old Luke Friend, who finished third in the X Factor last year.
Go to dartford.gov.uk/festival
- EUROVISION: 16 things you need to know about Beckenham’s Bianca Nicholas, one half the UK’s entry Electro Velvet
- Made in Chelsea star Andy Jordan joins line-up for Dartford Festival
- Beach Boys founder Brian Wilson discusses new album, Greenwich tour date and John Cusack-starring biopic
- Gravesend woman 'stunned' as her cake pops are presented to One Direction on top US chat show
- Bob Dylan art on display in Kent