Scouting for Girls lead an impressive bill at this year’s Dartford Festival (July 19 and 20).
The band, whose hits include She’s So Lovely and Elvis Ain’t Dead, have headlined shows at Wembley Arena and this summer played British Summer Time at Hyde Park and the Hop Farm Music Festival.
They will play the main stage on the second day of the weekend festival, Sunday (July 20).
Later on Sunday, 2-tone band The Beat – famous for hits like Mirror in the Bathroom and Too Nice to Talk to – will perform their blend of ska, pop, reggae and punk.
Saturday’s headliner is 17-year-old Luke Friend, who finished third in the X Factor last year.
Go to dartford.gov.uk/festival
- 11 reasons not to miss The Social Festival in Kent
- Mary J Blige and Maxwell to play BluesFest in Greenwich
- 9 things you need to know before learning a musical instrument
- PICTURES: Craig Charles rooftop DJ set launches OnBlackheath festival 2016
- The 5 best moments as Stevie Wonder headlines the last day of the British Summer Time Festival