Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Scouting for Girls, The Beat to headline Dartford Festival
Scouting for Girls lead an impressive bill at this year’s Dartford Festival (July 19 and 20).
The band, whose hits include She’s So Lovely and Elvis Ain’t Dead, have headlined shows at Wembley Arena and this summer played British Summer Time at Hyde Park and the Hop Farm Music Festival.
They will play the main stage on the second day of the weekend festival, Sunday (July 20).
Later on Sunday, 2-tone band The Beat – famous for hits like Mirror in the Bathroom and Too Nice to Talk to – will perform their blend of ska, pop, reggae and punk.
Saturday’s headliner is 17-year-old Luke Friend, who finished third in the X Factor last year.
Go to dartford.gov.uk/festival
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
- PICTURES: Orpington's new music festival, Priory Live
- Beckenham's Haircut 100 frontman Nick Heyward chats about the 80s at Rewind Festival
- Magic Numbers to play Bromley record store on Monday
- Goldsmiths student's Music Crawl will turn New Cross into a walking concert
Comments are closed on this article.