Greenwich police are appealing for help to trace a man in connection with a Blackheath theft allegation.
Detectives want to speak to Stephen Riddall, 37, in relation to the alleged theft which took place on September 3 last year.
Detective Constable Scott Albert said: “We are keen to trace Riddall or speak with anyone who knows his whereabouts or contact details.”
Anyone with information should call police on 020 3276 0753 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- PICTURES - air ambulance lands at Haberdasher Aske's school in Crayford
- Man critically injured after being hit by bus
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike