Greenwich police are appealing for help to trace a man in connection with a Blackheath theft allegation.
Detectives want to speak to Stephen Riddall, 37, in relation to the alleged theft which took place on September 3 last year.
Detective Constable Scott Albert said: “We are keen to trace Riddall or speak with anyone who knows his whereabouts or contact details.”
Anyone with information should call police on 020 3276 0753 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead