Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Pet of the Day: Look at Vinnymoo for 3 seconds and you'll fall in love
6:30am Tuesday 8th July 2014 in News
If you’ve looked at the picture of today’s Pet of the Day you’ll already be in love with Vinnymoo the rabbit.
That’s because owner Micah Tamplin, from Gravesend, says the two-year-old butterfly Lop bunny can steal your heart in three seconds flat.
Vinnymoo loves blueberries, strawberries, coriander, loads of hay and the odd biscuit.
He doesn’t like cups of tea for some reason.
What makes your pet so special? When Vinnymoo was a baby bunny he had terrible fits and was poorly for some time. We built up a very strong bond, he follows me round, gives me kisses, he likes cuddles and generally he's a cheeky little bun, and I love him to bits. He always wants to know what I'm up to and does not like to be too far from me. He is my little chunky bunny (3.6 kg worth).
- Pet of the Day: Chloe loves to spread joy
- PICTURES: Staff at Biggin Hill farm have sleepover with animals
- Pet of the Day: It's Pixie the very pink pug pup
- Woman describes 'killing machine' bull terrier attack in Beckenham park
- Pet of the Day: Chocolate coloured Cocoa is a real sweetie
Comments are closed on this article.