A Ladywell shop has teamed up with an artist and stationery designer from Lewisham to create this unique window display to mark the end of term and the summer holidays.
Rebecca Cahill Roots, of Betty Etiquette, has designed with Slater and King’s window, and credits the shop for nurturing her fledgling career.
She said: “It can be really hard in your first few years of setting up a business but I have had real support from my local community and Jason has been fantastic, giving me advice and becoming one of the first stockists of my work.
“He organised a Christmas market last year and encouraged me to have a stall and this experience gave me the confidence to go on and launch Betty Etiquette my new stationery brand.”
The window display has an end of term summer feel with present ideas for teachers and summer treats. All the illustrations are hand drawn and the wallpaper is hand printed.
The pictures below show how the display took shape:
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Royal Institute of Oil Painters breaks with tradition for new Greenwich exhibition
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- 5 stunning photographs capture a Summer of Fun at The O2
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London