Campaigners who helped save threatened services at Lewisham Hospital are calling for positive stories of excellent patient care.
Save Lewisham Hospital Campaign has teamed with Lewisham Healthwatch to research examples of excellent community care with the aim of supporting care in and out of hospital in the borough.
Stories are being gathered from patients, clinicians and managers to uncover the key ingredients to first-class healthcare.
An inquiry took place on June 28 to discuss community care and a plan will be drawn up on July 29 at a public meeting at Catford Civic Suite from 10.30am to 2pm.
Manager of Healthwatch Lewisham Miriam Long said: “The next stage is to write the report and a plan of action that will be discussed with commissioners. The involvement of so many people has meant we’ll be able to tell them a compelling story.”
To share your positive story visit savelewishamhospital.com/community-care-survey/
- VIDEO: Waste4Fuel from above - another Christmas next to this mess for residents
- Biggin Hill mum delivers presents to local children's hospices
- Help solve mystery of Catford dad's murder six years ago
- Concern for missing One Direction fan, 14, who could be in Lewisham
- London bus drivers could go on strike in new year