Buzz Lightyear has been spotted rescuing Woody from being crushed to death on the Dartford Crossing.
The space ranger was seen taking his cowboy buddy to infinity and beyond – as well as making sure he didn’t meet a sticky end underneath the wheels of an HGV.
The figures from Pixar smash hit Toy Story brightened up one crossing user’s journey no end yesterday after she spotted them pinned to the back of a lorry with Woody clinging on to Buzz’s hand for dear life.
Owner Andy was said to be “over the moon” at the sighting of his beloved toys.
- Teenager arrested for assaulting female train worker at Orpington
- UPDATE: Residents living in fear after travellers move onto New Eltham site
- King of the jungle Joe Swash builds shelters in Anerley school
- Darent Valley to double hospital parking prices
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent