Buzz Lightyear has been spotted rescuing Woody from being crushed to death on the Dartford Crossing.
The space ranger was seen taking his cowboy buddy to infinity and beyond – as well as making sure he didn’t meet a sticky end underneath the wheels of an HGV.
The figures from Pixar smash hit Toy Story brightened up one crossing user’s journey no end yesterday after she spotted them pinned to the back of a lorry with Woody clinging on to Buzz’s hand for dear life.
Owner Andy was said to be “over the moon” at the sighting of his beloved toys.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich