Buzz Lightyear has been spotted rescuing Woody from being crushed to death on the Dartford Crossing.
The space ranger was seen taking his cowboy buddy to infinity and beyond – as well as making sure he didn’t meet a sticky end underneath the wheels of an HGV.
The figures from Pixar smash hit Toy Story brightened up one crossing user’s journey no end yesterday after she spotted them pinned to the back of a lorry with Woody clinging on to Buzz’s hand for dear life.
Owner Andy was said to be “over the moon” at the sighting of his beloved toys.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London