New Cross will host one of the capital’s largest model railway competitions and a real ale show in venues opposite each other, with one ticket for both.
New Cross Chapel will be home to 22 scenic model railways as well as a female Morris dancing team and food and drink.
The London Theatre in New Cross will be serving 16 ales at its bottled ale festival. Advanced tickets cost £5. Go to modelrailwayexhibition.com or call 020 86941888.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Autumn's a good season to ramble - walking tips, routes and resources
- 5 things to see and do in...Lee
- Chance to explore London's stunning architecture at Open House weekend
- Robot Wars programmed for battle at Bluewater