New Cross will host one of the capital’s largest model railway competitions and a real ale show in venues opposite each other, with one ticket for both.
New Cross Chapel will be home to 22 scenic model railways as well as a female Morris dancing team and food and drink.
The London Theatre in New Cross will be serving 16 ales at its bottled ale festival. Advanced tickets cost £5. Go to modelrailwayexhibition.com or call 020 86941888.
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- Where to celebrate Chinese New Year 2017 in London
- PICTURES: Fancy climbing a wall of penises and vaginas for Valentine's Day? Good news ...
- Should you take an overnight train to Scotland for a skiing holiday? Our reviewer takes the trip