New Cross will host one of the capital’s largest model railway competitions and a real ale show in venues opposite each other, with one ticket for both.
New Cross Chapel will be home to 22 scenic model railways as well as a female Morris dancing team and food and drink.
The London Theatre in New Cross will be serving 16 ales at its bottled ale festival. Advanced tickets cost £5. Go to modelrailwayexhibition.com or call 020 86941888.
- City's urban oasis to explore creatures of the night in Greenwich
- 15 things you need to see this week
- 5 things to see and do in...Bexleyheath
- 5 things you need this Halloween
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)