The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto