The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- Greenwich Theatre sets itself for bold new era - plus what's on in its new season
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show