The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- REVIEW: The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face at The Jetty, Greenwich
- Little Shop of Horrors opens in Erith next month
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- Give an actor a home during Deptford show run
- Traditional telling of Puccini's Madama Butterfly in Dartford