The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's departure
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford
- Corrie legend Kevin Kennedy knows you will love The Commitments in Bromley: 'If you are a lover of Roddy Doyle and a lover of the film it is safe bet'