The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto
- Greenwich Comedy Festival announced line-up for summer 2016
- Dr Suess' Cat in the Hat tells us what tricks he has up his sleeve for Dartford show