The Rolling Stones’ singer Sir Mick Jagger has produced a self-deprecating video ahead of the Monty Python reunion shows at the O2 in Greenwich.
The legendary singer, 70, was filmed watching the World Cup with his bandmate Charlie Watts, dismissing the recently-reformed comedy group as a "bunch of wrinkly old men trying to relive their youth and make a bit of money."
Have a watch:
Monty Python Live (Mostly) is at the O2 arena from tonight (July 1) to July 20.
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley
- REVIEW: Hunters Grimm in Deptford
- Social media inspires All Made Up female improv comedy in Bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley