A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash involving three cars near to the Blackwall Tunnel this afternoon (July 1).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called to reports of a collision involving three cars and a motorbike near the tunnel’s south approach at 12.59pm.
The motorcyclist was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with a shoulder injury.
Traffic was heavy in the area following the incident with queues reported to be easing.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 12.58pm to a road traffic collision near the Blackwall Tunnel south approach between three cars and a motorbike.
“We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car and we took one patient with a shoulder injury to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.”
- Sixty firefighters battle Charlton industrial blaze
- APPEAL: Man missing from Anerley mental health hospital
- Police appealing for information after sexual harassment in Greenwich and Bexley
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Murder detectives investigating after man found dead in Eltham house