A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash involving three cars near to the Blackwall Tunnel this afternoon (July 1).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called to reports of a collision involving three cars and a motorbike near the tunnel’s south approach at 12.59pm.
The motorcyclist was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with a shoulder injury.
Traffic was heavy in the area following the incident with queues reported to be easing.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 12.58pm to a road traffic collision near the Blackwall Tunnel south approach between three cars and a motorbike.
“We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car and we took one patient with a shoulder injury to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.”
- WATCH: 'I'm seriously getting out of this f****** house' – Abbey Wood man reacts to 'paranormal activity' in his home
- EXPECT DELAYS: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing after crash
- QUIZ: Can you beat the SE London matching game?
- Praise for Southeastern staff who rescued guide dog at Greenwich Station
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country