A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash involving three cars near to the Blackwall Tunnel this afternoon (July 1).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) staff were called to reports of a collision involving three cars and a motorbike near the tunnel’s south approach at 12.59pm.
The motorcyclist was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with a shoulder injury.
Traffic was heavy in the area following the incident with queues reported to be easing.
An LAS spokeswoman said: “We were called at 12.58pm to a road traffic collision near the Blackwall Tunnel south approach between three cars and a motorbike.
“We sent an ambulance crew and a single responder in a car and we took one patient with a shoulder injury to Queen Elizabeth Hospital.”
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?