Here’s a bold claim so soon into our Pet of the Day feature – we’ve already found the “best dog in the world”.
Snoop, a Staffie cross, was nominated by Laurie Noyce, from Orpington.
Two-year-old Snoop likes people, treats, walks and cuddles.
He doesn’t like the bath.
What makes your pet so special? He's the best dog in the world. He accepts any other animal into his home. He's fantastic with kids, him and my baby are best friends - there's only 19 days between them, they're always together. He's just the best dog ever, there's too many good things to list but no bad.
- Pet of the Day: Rex means ‘King’
- Pet of the Day: Check out Slinky’s Luggs
- Pet of the Day: Billy may look gruff but he's really the purr-fect friend
- Pet of the Day: Buddy by name and buddy by nature
- Crystal Palace celebrity Seymour the Cat finds fame once more as face of town’s unofficial calendar