Here’s a bold claim so soon into our Pet of the Day feature – we’ve already found the “best dog in the world”.
Snoop, a Staffie cross, was nominated by Laurie Noyce, from Orpington.
Two-year-old Snoop likes people, treats, walks and cuddles.
He doesn’t like the bath.
What makes your pet so special? He's the best dog in the world. He accepts any other animal into his home. He's fantastic with kids, him and my baby are best friends - there's only 19 days between them, they're always together. He's just the best dog ever, there's too many good things to list but no bad.
- Pet of the Day: Hector won't stand for any bullying of Poppie the cat
- PICTURED: Wensleydale-addicted pooch with weight problem finds new home in Sidcup
- Pet of the Day: Messi is from Bexley and likes eating garden gloves
- Pet of the Day: Charlie forgiven after peeing in front of owner's boss
- Seriously ill kitten left to die in shoebox on Bromley roadside