A man was found hanged near Well Wood in West Wickham yesterday afternoon (June 26).
The 47-year-old was found in Lime Tree Walk just after 4pm.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 4.10pm to an incident near Lime Tree Walk in West Wickham.
"We sent a single responder in a car, two ambulance crews and London's air ambulance to the scene.
"Sadly, despite efforts resuscitate the patient, a man was pronounced dead at the scene."
The man's death is not being treated as suspicious.
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Bexley man jailed after trying to rob DLR passenger
- Greenwich Council criticised for 'gambling £17m of taxpayers' money on fossil fuel investments
- QUIZ: Do you recognise the stars of film and TV in Greenwich Theatre’s archive photos?
- The Only Way is Wanted Wednesday: TOWIE reject features in Lewisham Police wanted list