A man was found hanged near Well Wood in West Wickham yesterday afternoon (June 26).
The 47-year-old was found in Lime Tree Walk just after 4pm.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at around 4.10pm to an incident near Lime Tree Walk in West Wickham.
"We sent a single responder in a car, two ambulance crews and London's air ambulance to the scene.
"Sadly, despite efforts resuscitate the patient, a man was pronounced dead at the scene."
The man's death is not being treated as suspicious.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine