The festival season kicked off in Crystal Palace today in what is expected to be the biggest Overground event yet.
Things got going at 9.30 this morning, with community group performances, screenings of short films from Channel 4’s Random Acts, and a light show from last year’s headliners Metamono all planned for the coming days.
Organisers say the 8th Crystal Palace Overground Festival will take the showcase “to the next level” with more sporting competitions, food and drink, music, film, and other delights on offer.
Happenings over June 26 and 27 are being held around Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle area before the big weekend.
For full details visit www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- Cannibal pigeons spotted at the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough
- Report on Brockley body in suitcase killer removed from Google searches
- Three Bromley residents plead guilty to defrauding the council out of tens of thousands of pounds
- Black Friday madness is here
- Hero police dog wins award after taking down armed robber in Downham