The festival season kicked off in Crystal Palace today in what is expected to be the biggest Overground event yet.
Things got going at 9.30 this morning, with community group performances, screenings of short films from Channel 4’s Random Acts, and a light show from last year’s headliners Metamono all planned for the coming days.
Organisers say the 8th Crystal Palace Overground Festival will take the showcase “to the next level” with more sporting competitions, food and drink, music, film, and other delights on offer.
Happenings over June 26 and 27 are being held around Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle area before the big weekend.
For full details visit www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford