The festival season kicked off in Crystal Palace today in what is expected to be the biggest Overground event yet.
Things got going at 9.30 this morning, with community group performances, screenings of short films from Channel 4’s Random Acts, and a light show from last year’s headliners Metamono all planned for the coming days.
Organisers say the 8th Crystal Palace Overground Festival will take the showcase “to the next level” with more sporting competitions, food and drink, music, film, and other delights on offer.
Happenings over June 26 and 27 are being held around Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle area before the big weekend.
For full details visit www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- Emergency gas works in Forest Hill causing delays of around 40 minutes
- Can you help? Missing teen may be in Crystal Palace
- VIDEO: Sex at The Valley? Charlton fans filmed frolicking on centre circle
- Kanye West pops into Greenwich Nando's - and then performs with Lewisham rapper at Brits
- Let them eat cake! St Mary Cray tearoom appeals for a successor