The festival season kicked off in Crystal Palace today in what is expected to be the biggest Overground event yet.
Things got going at 9.30 this morning, with community group performances, screenings of short films from Channel 4’s Random Acts, and a light show from last year’s headliners Metamono all planned for the coming days.
Organisers say the 8th Crystal Palace Overground Festival will take the showcase “to the next level” with more sporting competitions, food and drink, music, film, and other delights on offer.
Happenings over June 26 and 27 are being held around Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle area before the big weekend.
For full details visit www.crystalpalacefestival.org
- Man stabbed in the back in alleged robbery in Anerley
- Can you help? Missing teen and her baby thought to be in Penge
- Man charged after series of garages are broken into in one night
- Cuddling up to Nicole Kidman and working with Werner Herzog: Petts Wood actor John Wark's job is not so bad
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Lewisham East