Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Changes to Southeastern train service between Cannon Street and Orpington
Southeastern are to amend their rush hour train service between Cannon Street and Orpington.
From next Monday (June 30), the 6.23pm Cannon Street to Orpington service will run eight carriages rather than the current six carriages.
This will provide additional 180 seats for passengers and help to relieve overcrowding on this particular train.
The changes had been set for January as part of a new timetable, but they have been brought forward in response to calls from passengers.
- WIN! A hanging basket bundle worth £90 for your garden this summer
- Met Office weather warning in place due to heavy showers
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- HMRC issue tax credit warning to Lewisham residents
- Bromley chewing gum sign lands itself in a sticky situation
Comments are closed on this article.