Southeastern are to amend their rush hour train service between Cannon Street and Orpington.
From next Monday (June 30), the 6.23pm Cannon Street to Orpington service will run eight carriages rather than the current six carriages.
This will provide additional 180 seats for passengers and help to relieve overcrowding on this particular train.
The changes had been set for January as part of a new timetable, but they have been brought forward in response to calls from passengers.
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley