Southeastern are to amend their rush hour train service between Cannon Street and Orpington.
From next Monday (June 30), the 6.23pm Cannon Street to Orpington service will run eight carriages rather than the current six carriages.
This will provide additional 180 seats for passengers and help to relieve overcrowding on this particular train.
The changes had been set for January as part of a new timetable, but they have been brought forward in response to calls from passengers.
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- NAILED IT! Can you spot the typo in this ‘professional’ Gravesend salon sign?
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- GOAL: Lifelong Chelsea fan, from Hextable, wins £25k in bet on Leicester City to win the league