Southeastern are to amend their rush hour train service between Cannon Street and Orpington.
From next Monday (June 30), the 6.23pm Cannon Street to Orpington service will run eight carriages rather than the current six carriages.
This will provide additional 180 seats for passengers and help to relieve overcrowding on this particular train.
The changes had been set for January as part of a new timetable, but they have been brought forward in response to calls from passengers.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles