A bad crash in Court Road, Orpington, yesterday morning (June 22) left seven people - including a 4-year-old boy - injured.
The crash, between a Land Rover and Vauxhall Mariva, happened near The Highway shortly before 11am, and left the Vauxhall Mariva on its roof.
Court Road was closed for several hours after the incident.
A police spokesman said: "Two men, aged 43 and 61, four women, aged 40, 19, 60 and 39, and a boy aged four all received minor injuries.
"A 2-year-old girl who was also travelling in one of the vehicles was uninjured.
"Temporary road restrictions were put in place at the scene after the collision."
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 10.50 in the morning to reports of a road traffic collision in Court Road in Orpington.
"We sent four ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene.
"Six people were taken to Princess Royal University Hospital with minor injuries."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight