A bad crash in Court Road, Orpington, yesterday morning (June 22) left seven people - including a 4-year-old boy - injured.
The crash, between a Land Rover and Vauxhall Mariva, happened near The Highway shortly before 11am, and left the Vauxhall Mariva on its roof.
Court Road was closed for several hours after the incident.
A police spokesman said: "Two men, aged 43 and 61, four women, aged 40, 19, 60 and 39, and a boy aged four all received minor injuries.
"A 2-year-old girl who was also travelling in one of the vehicles was uninjured.
"Temporary road restrictions were put in place at the scene after the collision."
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 10.50 in the morning to reports of a road traffic collision in Court Road in Orpington.
"We sent four ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene.
"Six people were taken to Princess Royal University Hospital with minor injuries."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Man dies in house fire in Orpington
- Greenwich man charged with rape of girl in Thamesmead
- Woman's life work at risk due to damning Ofsted report
- Fourth man charged over murder of Ben Fasina in Thamesmead
- 20-year-old Gravesend man guilty of raping and assaulting a young boy