A bad crash in Court Road, Orpington, yesterday morning (June 22) left seven people - including a 4-year-old boy - injured.
The crash, between a Land Rover and Vauxhall Mariva, happened near The Highway shortly before 11am, and left the Vauxhall Mariva on its roof.
Court Road was closed for several hours after the incident.
A police spokesman said: "Two men, aged 43 and 61, four women, aged 40, 19, 60 and 39, and a boy aged four all received minor injuries.
"A 2-year-old girl who was also travelling in one of the vehicles was uninjured.
"Temporary road restrictions were put in place at the scene after the collision."
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: "We were called at 10.50 in the morning to reports of a road traffic collision in Court Road in Orpington.
"We sent four ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a duty officer to the scene.
"Six people were taken to Princess Royal University Hospital with minor injuries."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries