Waste4Fuel's High Court hearing, adjourned on May 8, will reconvene on Monday (June 23).
The hearing, which had been expected to last three days, began at the Royal Courts of Justice on May 6.
The Environment Agency (EA) says it expects the hearing to end on Tuesday (June 24).
The EA is seeking contempt charges against Waste4Fuel, former company director Bryan Hughes, new company director Shelley Hurst and site manager Jonathan Beckson.
It acquired a High Court order in November last year, requiring all combustible waste to be removed from the site in Cornwall Drive, St Paul's Cray, by May 1.
Fire services have been called to the plant numerous times in the last year and a half, most recently last Monday (June 16).
Meanwhile locals have voiced concerns about the health implications of fumes being emitted.
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- CUTE PETS: Just one week left in dogs' category - see all the 240+ photos so far here
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish