A taxi has been completely destroyed after bursting into flames on the M25 near Swanley during the morning rush hour.
An electrical fault is thought to have called the hackney cab to catch alight at around 7.25am while travelling on the anticlockwise carriageway between Junctions two and three.
The vehicle was sitting on the hard shoulder when police and fire crews arrived.
No one was injured but the cab was gutted by the flames which were out by 7.54am thanks to the efforts of firefighters from two engines sent from Dartford.
There were no lane closures but the incident did cause delays for morning commuters.
Do you have any pictures of the incident? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Watch over us': Lewisham murder victim named as friends pay tribute
- UPDATE: Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- London Elects 2016: Results day as capital finds out who its next Mayor will be
- Vulnerable autistic man missing from Lewisham
- You could live in a garage in Abbey Wood for £700 per month