A woman was taken to hospital after two cars crashed in Keston.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to a collision in West Common Road at around 2pm yesterday (June 17).
A spokesperson for LAS said a 31-year-old woman was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital after treating her at the scene.
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Flooding around Shortlands station area due to burst water main
- Sex party-goer 'called by as sadomasochist was strangling Greenhithe police officer'
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith