Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Woman taken to hospital after two cars crash in Keston
A woman was taken to hospital after two cars crashed in Keston.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to a collision in West Common Road at around 2pm yesterday (June 17).
A spokesperson for LAS said a 31-year-old woman was taken to Princess Royal University Hospital after treating her at the scene.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
Comments are closed on this article.