A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campaigners outraged by political proposal in 'community' Splash Park debate
- Bexley primary school children writing book showing Bexley village through their eyes
- Watch Welling's Charlie Jones in Stereo Kicks' video for debut single Love Me So
- Deptford security guard raped another woman whilst on bail for previous attack
- Greenwich Council hands out arts grants while Plumstead Make Merry appeals for cash