A man in his 60s suffered head injuries after being hit by a go kart in Longfield.
The incident happened at an address off Fawkham Road at around 3.40pm yesterday.
The victim was struck by the racer travelling at around 20mph and was knocked out.
He was airlifted to King’s College Hospital having regained consciousness during the 999 call.
Did you see what happened or do you know the victim? Call 01689 885702.
- Full evacuation follows fire alarm at Ebbsfleet station
- Sydenham man charged with murdering young father
- UPDATE: Man dies falling from Plumstead building - one day after police incident
- Help! My puppy chews everything: Expert animal behaviour advice
- Chislehurst gets ready to Rock this weekend