A man in his 60s suffered head injuries after being hit by a go kart in Longfield.
The incident happened at an address off Fawkham Road at around 3.40pm yesterday.
The victim was struck by the racer travelling at around 20mph and was knocked out.
He was airlifted to King’s College Hospital having regained consciousness during the 999 call.
Did you see what happened or do you know the victim? Call 01689 885702.
- Beckenham woman finds mystery 2.5ft snake in her basement flat
- UPDATE: Man arrested after woman's body found in Dartford
- Booked up venue closed following illegal hostel discovery sparks outrage among residents
- Remains of Hurricane Gonzalo results in severe weather warning from Met
- Smoke-filled Bromley theatre result of faulty air conditioning unit