Police have released an image of a man wanted in connection with a residential burglary, who may be in Bromley.
Christopher Henry, 50, is wanted in connection with a burglary in Wickham Road, Croydon, on Sunday March 23.
He is known to frequent Bromley, as well as Sutton, Croydon and Lambeth.
Members of the public with information are advised not to approach the subject, but should contact Croydon police on 07776 020702 or call crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Lewisham Council calls on public to help solve budget crisis
- Sixty-nine-year-old Greenwich woman prepares for 500th marathon run
- Beckenham woman jailed after trying to smuggle nearly £300k worth of cocaine into UK
- Bromley MP Bob Neill brands Douglas Carswell Ukip defection 'misguided' and 'self-defeating'
- Chislehurst woman praises borough's new medical technology that uses 'video conferencing' to care for strokes