A Beckenham leisure centre hosted the ParaGames swimming competition as part of the London Youth Games this week.
Teams and individuals from 18 boroughs raced on Tuesday (June 4) at Beckenham Spa in the 25-metre and 50-metre freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle relays.
Bromley’s female swimming team came eighth, jumping 10 places from last year’s ranking of 18th.
Croydon took first place, Sutton clinched silver, and Wandsworth was awarded the bronze.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London