A Beckenham leisure centre hosted the ParaGames swimming competition as part of the London Youth Games this week.
Teams and individuals from 18 boroughs raced on Tuesday (June 4) at Beckenham Spa in the 25-metre and 50-metre freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle relays.
Bromley’s female swimming team came eighth, jumping 10 places from last year’s ranking of 18th.
Croydon took first place, Sutton clinched silver, and Wandsworth was awarded the bronze.
- 'One of our family': Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in terror attack
- Red Nose Day 2017: Show us how you're having a laugh for Comic Relief
- Shocked staff and pupils witness large group of armed men smash cars outside Plumstead school